Artificial quartz stone is composed of more than 90% natural quartz and about 10% pigment, resin and other additives for adjusting bonding and curing. It is a plate processed by the production method of negative pressure vacuum and high-frequency vibration forming and heating curing (the temperature is determined according to the type of curing agent).
Its hard texture (Mohs hardness 5-7) and compact structure (density 2.3g/cm3) have the characteristics of wear resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and anti penetration that can not be compared with other decorative materials.
1. The surface is long-lasting and bright: the structure is tight, there is no micropore, no water absorption, and the stain resistance is very strong. The daily condiments in the cabinet room can not penetrate at all. After precise polishing, the product surface is very easy to clean and take care of, which can maintain a long-lasting luster and be as bright as new.
2. Scratch free: the surface hardness of the product is higher than that of ordinary ironware, and any household items can be placed on the table. (however, high hardness items such as diamond, sandpaper and cemented carbide should not scratch the table)
3. Dirt resistance: the quartz stone table has a high level of non microporous structure, and the water absorption is only 0.03%, which is enough to prove that the material basically has no penetration. After each use of the table, wash the table with clean water or neutral detergent.
4. Burn resistance: the surface of quartz stone has quite high burn resistance. It is the material with the best temperature resistance except stainless steel. It can resist cigarette butts on the table and coke residue at the bottom of the pot.
5, anti aging, no fading: under normal temperature, the aging phenomenon of the material is not observed.
6. Non toxic and radiation-free: it has been demonstrated by the national authoritative health organization as a non-toxic sanitary material, which can be in direct contact with food.
Application: cabinet table, laboratory table, windowsill, bar, elevator entrance, floor, wall, etc. in places where building materials have high requirements for materials, artificial quartz stone is applicable.
Artificial quartz stone is a new type of stone synthesized by more than 80% quartz crystal plus resin and other trace elements. It is a large-size plate pressed by special machines under certain physical and chemical conditions. Its main material is quartz. Quartz stone has no radiation and high hardness, resulting in no scratch on quartz stone table (Mohs hardness 7) and no pollution (vacuum manufacturing, dense and non porous); durable (quartz material, temperature resistance of 300 ℃); durable (30 polishing processes without maintenance); non-toxic and radiation free (NSF certification, no heavy metals, direct contact with food). Quartz table top has various colors, including Gobi series, water crystal series, hemp series and twinkling star series, which can be widely used in public buildings (hotels, restaurants, banks, hospitals, exhibitions, laboratories, etc.) and home decoration (kitchen countertops, washstands, kitchen and bathroom walls, dining tables, coffee tables, windowsills, door covers, etc.) are a new environmental friendly and green building interior decoration material without radioactive pollution and can be reused. With quartz as the main material, “Rongguan” Quartzite is hard and dense. Compared with artificial marble, it has high surface hardness (Mohs hardness 6 ~ 7) , it has the characteristics of scratch resistance, wear resistance, impact resistance, bending resistance, compression resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and penetration resistance. It is not deformed, cracked, discolored or faded, durable and easy to maintain. It does not contain any pollution sources and radiation sources, so it is green and environment-friendly.
Quartz crystal is a natural mineral with hardness second only to diamond, corundum, topaz and other minerals in nature. Its surface hardness is as high as 7.5 Mohs hardness, which is much higher than people’s daily sharp tools such as knives and shovels. Even if it is scratched on the surface with a sharp paper cutting knife, it will not leave traces. Its melting point is as high as 1300 ° C. It will not burn due to contact with high temperature. It also has other advantages The content of quartz is incomparable with the high temperature resistance of artificial stone.
Synthetic quartz stone is a compact and non porous composite material made under vacuum. It is very suitable to play a role in complex environment. Its quartz surface has excellent corrosion resistance to acid and alkali in the kitchen, and the liquid substances used daily will not penetrate into it. The liquid placed on the surface for a long time only needs to be scrubbed with clean water or ordinary household cleaner with a rag When necessary, you can also use a blade to scrape off the residue on the surface. The shiny surface of synthetic quartz is processed through dozens of complex polishing processes. It will not be scratched by the knife and shovel, will not penetrate micro liquid substances, and will not produce yellowing, discoloration and other problems. It is simple and easy to wash with clean water for daily cleaning. Even after long-term use, its surface is the same as new It is as bright as the table, without maintenance.
Post time: Oct-15-2021